Sunday, April 18, 2010

Operation plan this wedding is underway!

So the fiancée and I have been thinking of changing the date of our wedding from September 3rd 2011 to May of 2011. That means I have to start planning pretty much now. Dustin will be gone till sometime in October and once he gets back our wedding will only be five months away. I have to plan this wedding somewhat alone. Anyways, right now I'm working on our guest list, and it is honestly a lot harder then I thought it was going to be. Dustin is from Ohio, meaning all his guests live there. I live in Rhode Island, so the wedding is going to be here. I feel bad because I know the majority of our guests are going to be from my side. I really hope that our guests have enough time to make plans to make it to our wedding. We're thinking/hoping for our wedding to have around 100 guests.

We obviously have a budget, and I don't know exactly who to invite and if they should bring a guest or whatnot.  

I don't even know why I'm worrying about all this now. Invitations and save the date cards aren't even supposed to get sent out until about three months before the wedding, I think.

Oh jeeze I have a lot to think about with this wedding, but I am beyond excited to start actually planning =]

Of course its not too late to start looking at dresses, right? I saw this one and fell in love;



3 comments: