Friday, April 16, 2010

How we met..


Last post of the day, I promise =P I'm just bored and have quite a bit of catching up to do..

I met my fiancée while he was stationed in CT at sub school. I live in Rhode Island, and Dustin happened to be in Providence at a night club which is about an hour away from the sub school. He hates the clubs, started getting bored and was about to leave. Then he sees me walk in the door, doesn't say anything and just grabs me and we start dancing. We had an amazing night together and I got his phone number before we left. I texted him the next day and he convinced me to visit him. Again, we had an amazing night together, said our goodbyes because he was supposed to leave for Chicago the next day. I honestly didn't think I was going to see him again and I was devastated. The next day I get a text from him telling me that something went wrong with some paperwork and he won't be leaving. It was the best news I had ever heard. We instantly started dating. He did end up leaving, but it wasn't for three months later. He is originally from Ohio, but came here on his leave last month and we got engaged! He'll be getting deployed soon, and I won't see him till October. We're getting married September of 2011 and I can't wait. I can't wait to move down to Florida and be with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment