Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello


My fiancée and I are planning on getting married in September of 2011. My parents fully support us but they want me to get some sort of degree before I get married and move away. I understand why they want that because they are looking out for me, but I'm having a hard time with it. Right now I am in my second year of college and I am a Justice Studies Major. I want to chance it to Diagnostic Medical Sonography. In order to do that I will have to transfer to a local community college in the fall, which I am totally fine with because I don't really like the school I'm at now anyways. I originally planned to take classes all next year and all next summer in order to get my associates degree, but I just found out that there are numerous classes I need to take in order to even get in to the program. I'm going to have to work full time this summer and take the classes I need for the program. So from now until September of 2011 I have to start over with college, get some sort of degree, and plan a wedding all while my sailor is away! I'm just a little overwhelmed and frustrated right now and needed to vent. I guess thats the whole point of having a blog, and the reason I even made one in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...it appears we are in the same situation, and from what I read, not very far apart from each other! I'm in CT right now at school while my Sailor is finishing up Sub School. You are SO not alone =]

    ReplyDelete