Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tattoos

Dustin and I decided to get matching tattoos while he was home on leave. I miss him so much. I'm not ready for this deployment. I feel so amazing sharing this tattoo with him. I can't explain it, but I never knew him and I could become closer but having his initial on my body forever just gives me such an amazing feeling. And knowing he has mine also make me feel great. The two of us each got the first letter of or first name, I got a D, he got a G. We also got, the lyrics to Drive by Incubus. 'Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there'. I think those lyrics are perfect for us. With him being in the Navy and always being away, he knows I'm going to be by his side forever. If we aren't together physically, we will always be together in our hearts.

This was Dustin's first, and second tattoos and my fifth and sixth.

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment