Friday, April 16, 2010

I love my sailor!


Oh boy I really need to start being more productive with my life. Today I have nothing to do. No work, class, nothing. But I'm just sitting on my ass reading blogs and eating left over Chinese takeout from last night. I just can't wait to get married and to start my new life because to be quite honest, I'm fed up and bored with this one. If only I could travel through time. I hate being away from Dustin. He isn't even deployed yet, and we are about a thousand miles away. We get to talk a good amount through out the day. I get a few phone calls and texts here and there while he's working, and then once he's out we can talk until he has to go to sleep. I treasure being able to talk to him, because starting soon, when he gets deployed, I'll be surviving on emails and I don't know when I'll hear his voice again. 

Anyway, on a more positive note, my parents are on vacation right now in Florida, pretty close to where Dustin is stationed. So lucky them, they get to pick him up tomorrow and spend the weekend with him. Obviously I'm jealous, I want to see my man too! But I am beyond happy for him. He really needs and deserves to be around people who love him, especially when theres only days before he gets deployed. I wish I could be there when he leaves. This is our first deployment and hopefully last. I know we'll get through it because 1)we have no choice, and 2)nothing could ever tare us apart. Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Oh and my parents adore him! Man does that make me happy. Obviously I have a bias saying this but Dustin is honestly the perfect man. He is everything I could ever ask for; my soulmate. He has a great head on his shoulders, a positive attitude towards life. His goals and ambitions make me so proud. He truly makes me want to be a better person.

I love his family too! They made me feel so welcome into their family, and I can not wait to officially be part of it. And I think they like me too! score!

I really need to start blogging more. I actually hate reading and writing but it really is a way to vent. I sincerely doubt anyone is reading this, but I don't mind. This is a way to say whatever I want and not worry about what people have to say back. I obviously would like some feedback but hey, I can do without. Sooo I will definitely try to get on here more. I enjoy this.

But really, the real reason I decided to log back on and start up again was because I happened to be browsing through some randoms blogs and came upon this one:

I read her blog for about an hour and some today. I'm looking forward to keeping up with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment