Friday, April 16, 2010

Alright, sorry I lied

Why can't I stay away from you today blog? I have no idea. Since I have nothing better to do at the moment, I figure I will enlighten you with the lovely modifications I have on my body.

Starting with my tattoos. I already posted my two most recent, the lyrics and the letter. My first one is the Japanese symbol which means 'sisters'. I got it on my 18th birthday with my sister. We both have it, I on my right side and her on her left. We got them done at Pandora's Box Tattoo and I probably won't ever go back there. He was overpriced and not even that good. Numbers two and three are two black and pink nautical stars on my lower back (not a trampstamp though, I promise =P) My good friend Travis came with me to get them done. I got these at Inkognito Tattoo and I vow to never go anywhere else but here for any of my future tattoos. He does amazing work and excellent prices. My fourth and favorite so far is a bird with a vine in its mouth kind of holding an anchor. The vine is used instead of a rope. My explanation of this tattoo always sucks so its a lot easier to see it in person or a picture, and right now, a picture will have to do =] It says 401 on the anchor which is my area code. I love lil Rhode Island.

 

 



I have ten piercings at the moment, last week I had eleven (RIP lip piercing) It was being annoying and it hurt a little even though I had it for almost a year, so I decided just to take it out. The majority of being on my ears. I have three in each lobe, tragus on both ears, my industrial on my right ear and my nose on my left side. I used to have my lobes stretched to a 0g but I took them out and they shrunk right back down to a 14g so I can wear normal earrings again.


Okay so I promise now, no more blogs today!  Byeeee =]

No comments:

Post a Comment