Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wedding stuff =]

So I'm pretty obsessed with planning my wedding. It's so much fun, yes stressful at times, but I love it! Below are just a few pictures of stuff that I've collected from my planning so far. I got a garter made for me by a lady that makes free garters for Military brides. All you have to do is email her at marlena_the_garterlady@yahoo.com. Just tell her your name, adress, weddings colors, color of dress, and aproximate date of your wedding. My garter came in today, so I know she's definitely legit. It came out so awesome, I love it! You get two garters, one to throw and one to keep, and a really cute bag to keep them in. I'm not sure if I'm going to end up wearing that one on my wedding, who knows. I have a year to think about it. I think the smaller, toss one, would make the cutest head band for a baby girl. Maybe I'll use it for that eventually =]

I absolutely love this idea for my centerpieces. My colors are pink and orange, so I think the goldfish would be perfect, with pink gerber daisies on top =]

 

The bottom two flowers are the two I want for my bouquet. I want the bridesmaids to be white maybe.

I found this stuff in a magazine my mom gave me, then looked at their website. The colors are perfect! I would love all the stuff here.



No comments:

Post a Comment